POSITION TITLE: Support Operations Manager
The Support Operations Manager will oversee the financial management, HRD management, overall finance administration and office of the Hutan Harapan Project. S/he will ensure the project functions efficiently in all financial, HRD and administrative matters. S/he will ensure the achievement of all financial control and performance objectives in accordance with requirements of PT REKI.
The position is located in basecamp Hutan harapan and the candidate will be expected to live in the camp with periodic travel to Jambi, Palembang and Jakarta.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Directly to President Director and coordinate with Acting Director of Operations for Hutan Harapan operated by PT. Reki on financial, workforce, and operation support matters.
FINANCE Manage and improve staff capacity; oversee financial management team, HRD team and support services team.
Review and analyze monthly financial budgets, both actual and forecasts. Direct and manage the program budget in accordance with the approved annual budget and monitor the expenditures on an on-going basis. Provide leadership, management, support and control for all financial management areas. Review the financial transactions to ensure compliance with Indonesian tax laws and regulations. Ensure all activities related to financial management are carried out in conformance with policies and procedures established by the respective donor agencies and other private sector funders.
Human Resource and Administration (HRA)
Manage and support the HRA team. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Build and foster communication between departments in the camp
Support Services : Transportation , workshop and infrastructure
Manage and support transportation and infrastructure team. Regulate traffic of motorbike cars and vehicles regularly and administration, provide repairs regularly according to their activities. Control the generators and use of diesel fuel for operational operations at the camp. Maintenance of office buildings including internet in the camp, field posts, and repairs. Administrative control of all expenditure expenses that occur related to infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, HRD, Finance or Accounting or related field, and 6 -7 years’ relevant experience in a business setting.
- Managerial experience is a must.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software.
- Prior experience working in an international NGO environment and business entity.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Deltek Costpoint enterprise software system experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word and Excel.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian and English.
- Must be willing to live in a relatively isolated location.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.