Karir terbaru tahun 2019 :
PT REKI that manages Hutan Harapan will seek a good skill and experience for a Bussiness Manager . The position is based in Camp Hutan Harapan with travel in Palembang, Bogor and Jakarta.
Hutan Harapan is pioneering the development of non-timber forest products that are expected to not only generate income for the concession’s operations but also are environmentally sustainable while generating employment and promoting local economic development. Reporting to the President Director with coordination to Director of Operations, he/she will be responsible for leading HH’s business development team to manage all stages of the commodity development chain. A good English are prepared. In addition, the Head of the Business Department will explore the feasibility of other business development initiatives such as commodity business, ecotourism and renewable energy exploration.
- Develop and implement commodity businesses (rubber, bamboo, agar wood , honey) that are economically and socially feasible and meet ecosystem restoration concession objectives
- To manage all stages of the commodity value chain – planting, maintenance, harvesting and marketing.
- Generate a cash flow from the sale of Hutan Harapan’s commodities
- Build shareholder value and interact and manage stakeholders that include processors, commodity companies, government, communities and major customers.
- Ensure operational efficiency and provide effective leadership and motivation
- Develop field trials for horticulture production where necessary
- Facilitate feasibility studies to explore other sources of income generation
- Engage and create collaboration business with private business in PT REKI’ concession
- Prepare budgets and progress reports
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum education in S1 economics, forestry and relevant departments
- 8 years experience in business
- Excellent organization skils
- Proficient in word,excel,outlook and power point
- Strong communication skils and it fluency
- Required language english
- A spirit of loyalty ,responsibility ,ownership to build up the sustainable organization